...cheeky stationary...

...there is nothing better than school supplies, but school supplies with a cheeky quote them...it doesn't get better than that!

As an adult I should not love buying notebooks, pens, and day planners as much as I do (see my post on MayDesigns for additional proof), but with a birthday around the start of the school year, shopping for school supplies was always something to look forward to! The combination of organization and shopping is like an espresso shot straight to blood stream.

All that being said, and considering my pure love for books, Barnes & Nobles is honestly one of my favorite place in the world.  I am there at least once a week, to my husband's dismay, as it is only a five minute walk from our apartment.

My most recent discovery combined my love for school supplies and cheeky quotes, this awesome notepad from
Girl of All Work.  The quote "my reasonable list of EXPECTATIONS*   *subject to change at any time" is really a great articulation of my personality.


*Kate Spade - 2017 Gold Dot Agenda
*MoleSkine - Classic Dotted Notebook (Currently being used to try out Bullet Journaling, more on that later!)
     


No comments:

Post a Comment