...Dr. Scholl's...

...this spring, fashion history is truly repeating itself!


Dr. Scholl's sandals are back, and in great basic colors and patterns.

I don't know about you, but my pair from my first time around are not gonna cut it this season.  I remember the day that I begged my mom to get me bright teal Dr. Scholl's sandals form Urban Outfitters.  My older sister had just bought a pair and I was not going to survive another day without my own.

sadly, I do not have any photos of my original pair... but these are close to the ones I had.

While researching for this post, I discovered that these sandals were originally intended to be exercise sandals.  They toned your legs as you walked.

1978

early 80's

So for my second go around with Dr. Scholl's sandals, I went with a blue gingham strap and a natural color wood sole.



I am obsessed with this flamingo pattern!



*as confirmed by my mom (who had an original pair back in the 70's), this pair does not have the "exclusive toe grip."

Happy #TBT

No comments:

Post a Comment