...needing to hear "IT"...

Whatever "IT" maybe we all need to hear it!

I don't care if you are the most secure person in the world, even you need to hear the things you need to hear to get through your day!


I love you, you're wanted, you look nice today.  All things that the average person needs to hear everyday or so... well i am one of the lucky people, i get to hear it everyday!


my boyfriend is nothing but giving but all i have been hearing lately from everyone else is that they are not hearing "IT"  it makes me sad but also want to help!  Of course i can't help cause it is something that you have to find on your own or make it on your own, but i must say that when friends come and say "IT" wasn't there that make me sad but a little happy all at the same time to think that i found "IT."

So please if you haven't found "IT" go out there and look cause it is out there for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment