...ten years!

...So on account that I have no new throwbacks from the wonderful world of trends and fashion, I thought I would dip into the archives (of Facebook) and give you a true Throwback Thursday.

don't remember what I was trying to do here... 2006
P.S. I miss that t-shirt!

Though it pains me to admit, I can't believe that it has been ten years since I was heading off to college.  Here are some awesome photos that I would much rather forget but I am sure in another ten years they will be fond memories!

who doesn't love a bowa? oh 2006...

#squadgoals  don't be too jealous!

oh to be young again and eat whatever you wanted!

well there goes our political careers! (yep Sidekick 3 there, I was cool once... you know with my orange Uggs!)
Happy #TBT (aka social media's way of telling you nothing is ever really forgotten!)

No comments:

Post a Comment