...help needed...

...I need new TV shows!

As a proud child of the 90's, there is nothing more exciting then a new TV series to become obsessed with!

I am into everything from Gilmore Girls (yes, I am binging all the old seasons before the new Netflix season comes out!) to Orphan Black to Game of Thrones!

So please take this as a desperate cry for help!  Let me know if you have any recommendations!  Football Season is only three months away, and I will desperately need 15 hours of unapologetic binging (per week) to keep the household equilibrium in balance!





Some of my other obsessions!
*I swear I read a lot too!

  • The 100
  • Baby Daddy
  • The Last Ship
  • Limitless
  • Outlander
  • Madam Secretary
  • Quantico
  • Supergirl (Don't judge!)
  • TURN
  • Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment