...heading home...

All I can think about right now is the week ending and heading home for the holiday. 

It feels like everyone (and my mother) has off today. I shouldn't complain, my office is closing at 3pm, but I will!! 

I am looking forward to clear PA sky's, shopping with my mom (at Anthropologie & Target), and hanging out with my niece and nephew.

To get in the mood below are some of my dream home pic.s! (pretty much anything that comes out of the Pottery Barn Catalog!)


Anything warm and sunny!
Clean work space.
I LOVE organizing!
I love the idea of yellow in the Dining Room, very inviting!
I don't do random. 
A calm bedroom makes for calm sleep. 

My BF's DREAM!

Need a great space outside to get fresh air!

A letter that my BF and I share, we would definitely have this up somewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment