...L.L. Bean...

OK, let me explain!

So in my Office, we are kind of required to carry a very specific brand of hand bags and no, I don't work for L.L. Bean.  Anyway... in probably some form of teenage rebellion everyone in my office carries a "Second Bag" (and yes we really call them that!)  Sometimes the bags are not even filled, could just have one or two little things.  The purpose: to carry some other brand that is not that "very specific brand" and show our individual personality and style.

Ready for the ironic part in a complete effort to be "different" from each other, we have all started to carry, buy for each other, and monogram the exact same bag!

I was not ready to fit in yet.  I really did want to be different!!! So I carry a gorgeous LV Bag (C/O my amazing BF!)

But then I saw the Camo version!  And I had to have it!!!!!

I am not a Camo girl, at all!  But for some reason this was just different enough that I wanted it!  So I went on line and to my very impatient personality's demise, it was on back order until the end of May.  And as I am sure you can imagine, I expressed my disappointment at the Office and only a day later (still have no clue how she did it!) my boss gave me the Camo Large L.L. Bean Bag!

I love it! It is light weight and roomy enough for everything I could ever want to carry!  And in a cool off-trend kind of way it totally works with my Alma!


No comments:

Post a Comment