...Mexican food...


Day two of my three day juice cleanse, and I woke up thinking of Mexican food!

A debate my BF and I will never finish...What is the better Mexican food... American Mexican (east coast) or authentic Mexican (west coast)?

This all started when I was going out to Seattle (BF's hometown) for the first time. I was told that I was going to get great Mexican food, almost as good as CA, and "WAY" better than NY. So as you could imagine I was very excited/half insulted, I thought NY Mexican was pretty good! Quesadillas are a food group for me....


Anyway, I got there very excited and well I have to say to each their own! (BF will kill me if I say anything further!)

So what is your favorite type of Mexican, American Mexican (east coast) or authentic Mexican (west coast)? And if you don't know what I'm talking about...you haven't tried enough Mexican food!  Margarita’s anyone?!

A few of my favorite recipes...

Guacamole

Black Bean Quesadilla

Pico de Gallo


1 comment: