...juicing...

...one of my favorite things, that I never have time to do, is juice cleansing.

My favorite is Blue Print.  I really like the taste of their green juices, which is very important because they are 4 out of 6 juices per day.  You also really (I mean really) have to like water and tea! Without water and tea you feel kind of empty...the water helps to fill you up!


I find that if I have warm lemon-water in the morning, then alternate between a juice and a bottle of water, followed by a hot tea before bed, I am not hungry at all! 

You may have heard about so side effects. Mine were minor headaches, slight bloating & sluggishness. BUT (big "but" here) the side effects are nothing short of an annoyance compared to the results!

I had more energy. I was in a wonderful mood.  And I simply felt lighter!!

Life's become a little crazy as of late but, I'm contemplating a five day cleanse next week!


We'll see if I get time to even order it! If not my great alternative is buying the first few days at whole foods while I wait for the last couple days from Blue Print, enough of my blabbing on... Go check it out!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment