...Thought Catalog...

.. This is one of my new favorite websites!  Thought Catalog

 

I just turned 26 years old, and well let's just say I was less than thrilled.   Heading into my "Mid to Late Twenties" was never something I was looking forward to.  Luckily I pretty much have my life in order, as well as possible that is, but I don’t know what I want to be doing in 5 years, let alone 10-20 years from now.  On a random surf session I stumbled on this article and suddenly felt a sense of comradely.  Other people were feeling the same way that I was and understood the stage in my life I had now entered.  Oh! and the article is Hilarious!!!


Here are some of my other favorite articles! 

26 Struggles That Never Existed Before Instagram

24 Things We Unexpectedly Become Obsessed With In Our Late 20s


No comments:

Post a Comment