...splurge or save...

...juice cleansing...


I have been a huge fan of juice cleansing for many years.  I have tried a few different brands.  My favorite, as I have mentioned in the past, is BluePrint Cleanse.


BluePrint has recently added a bunch of new flavors, but I am a true believer in their original cleanse options, my favorite is the "Foundation" cleanse.  This option has three green juices throughout the day with a few tasty juices in-between to break up it up.  My favorite is the "P.A.M." pineapple, apple, mint!


I splurge on buying juices and cleanse packages, instead of making them at home, for one simple reason, convenience.  One green juice is six pounds of leafy greens.  Now I don't know about you, but juicing 18 pounds of leafy greens for only one day of cleansing, let alone the other juice that you would need to make to account for the balance of calories, is not something I have the time or energy for.  So I splurge and let someone else do the hard work for me.  Juice cleansing is hard enough!






I will be juice cleansing after the holiday, needing to get back on the wagon after all the BBQ & beer.

Happy Memorial Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment