...splurge or save...

...sneakers.

I was never a huge fan of sneakers.  They were something I had to wear because of whatever activity I was taking part in.  But a few years ago, I really started finding them stylish and practical.  (My back though, is a HUGE fan of sneakers!)

My two go-to brands are not splurges, though not the least expensive on the market.  I lean toward trendy, but honestly I find that putting a little more money behind sneakers saves on the body later.

The well-curated collection of New Balance at J.Crew takes the guesswork out of on-trend colors.
*My favorite for traveling and long walks - $75.00







Stan Smiths are simple with their white body but add a little fun to the back with a pop of color!
*My favorite for brunch and errand runs - $74.95



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment