...splurge or save...

...Schick Intuition Razors...


Not sure if this is a splurge or save... that depends on you.

Razor handle with two razor refills - $9.99
Razor refill pack - three count $13.49, six count $18.99

If you are a scented-shaving-cream-and-expensive-razor girl, this is a save for you!

If you are a water-and-Bic-razor girl, this is a splurge, but trust me well worth it!

I have been using Schick Intuition razors since I was about 14 years old.  I really don't think I could live without them (except maybe in France).

The soap around the razor is wonderfully moisturizing.  And as the soap runs out, this is my signal to put a new razor on.  No guessing if the blades are dull, reducing on cuts!
 

Have you used Schick Intuition razors?  What do you think about it?

Happy Date Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment