...Bahamas....

Two months and counting!

All I need right now is a sunny beach to lie on! 

So if you are like me you love the concept of the Winter. There's snow, Christmas, and snuggling with your someone special.  Well I had one of the best...scratch that....I had the best summer of my life last summer.  I went to Charleston, South Carolina; all over Italy; and Santorini, Greece.  We had half-day Fridays at work and it was always light out when I left the office.  I am from PA I grew up going and leaving school in the dark.  But something clicked this past summer...I just feel in love with warm weather.  This is probably due to all the fun and relaxing times it brings. 

Well this Present's Day Weekend we are going to the Bahamas!!!!! I am so excited.  But here's the catch, I am not a fan of the ocean, throw me in a pool and you won’t be able to get me out, but the ocean! NO WAY!  So I am working on getting past my fears of fish touching me and not being able to see to the bottom or the side (yes, I know there is not "side" but in pools there are!)  I think the Bahamas are probably the best way to do this, I can see through the water, there will be a lot of people in the water, and my boyfriend knows I will kill him if something bad happens (so he will be doing everything in his power to prevent disaster.) Oh and let me add that my boyfriend loves the water! We were in Viareggio, Italy and I am balling my eyes out because I am waist deep in the Mediterranean Sea and can't see to the bottom, He is like a dolphin about 10 yards out without a care int he world!
 
So I was thinking this?...Don't have to touch the fish! 












Certainly none of this!
Oh yeah! And He wants to do this!!!!Haha... sure!































WISH ME LUCK!
(Pool with a swim-up bar, here I come!) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment