...instagram...

So I am in love with taking photos. In fact that was the best part, in my opinion, about twitter. Who cares what you are doing. We want to know what you are seeing. And to top it off we wanna see it the way you wish you saw it.

"Instagram allows a photographer to tell a personal story about their life. Each photo is a moment that's been specially chosen."



I want to see the old man dressed up on the subway heading to no-one-knows. I want to see the little kid making a face because her little brother just farted at the dinner table (ok, only if she's my niece!)


But there isn't one day that goes by that I don't think to myself I wish I could share this with everyone I know! Yes, I understand only about two out of The Everyone would actually want to see, but that would certainly not stop me from making it pop-up on their news feed!! :-)

So freinds, family, and stalkers come check out my instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment