...unsubscribing from email lists...

I have decided to de-clutter my inbox!








I don't know about you but when a $5,000 shopping spree is on the line I give EVERY email address I possibly can!!! 



What does this results in..? 








Getting six promo emails from the same online retailer at the same time.  And I must admit I rarely read even one of those six emails.  







So my obsession as of late has been unsubscribing to these email distro lists... hasn't been easy, there are a lot! And just when I think I am ready to say goodbye forever (or at least until another contest is posted!) They draw be back in with a "We haven't seem you in a while! Here's a coupon you have no chance of resisting!"




Well, I will keep trying...and probably keep shopping, they get me every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment