...what I want to do with the rest of my life...


Start a charity, be a mom, keep working up the corporate ladder, start my own company.  

These are the things that pop into my head when I ask myself that question.  

What I want to do with the rest of my life?

I am a goal setter. I don't do well without a goal in sight. I start feeling lost and get demotivated. 

Currently I am feeling demotivated at my office. There's a lot of change going on and everyone, instead of working together and getting through it, is bitching about it! 

Don't get me wrong I suck at change too but, I am a happy person a majority of the time. To be around constant negativity is very hard for me to take and not get dragged down right there with the rest of them. 

I have been struggling this week with what to post and my work-life negativity is why. My addictions make me happy and this week I haven't been very happy. 

So I have decided to focus and set a goal that will make me happy! 

GOAL: figure out / get some idea of what and how I want to spend the next five years working toward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment