…Notebooks…

…Not a new addiction of mine, but certainly a favorite.



I know I am not the only one, I love to write things down, not type, a foreign concept these days.  Trust me my phone is just as packed with notes as my notebooks are, but there is something about putting pen to paper, or sketching something with a pencil, that makes me feel like I got my thoughts out of my head and put them somewhere tangible.  


My favorite company for lightweight, soft, and fun notebooks is May Designs.  They have something for everyone, even guys and kids, though admittedly less so for the men.  They add new designs regularly,  along with new interior pages for all holidays and milestones in life.


I have most recently used them for planning my wedding, fitness tracking, yearly calendar, and basic life notes.


**They have a Mother’s Day sale going on now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment