…splurge or save…

…believe me I love to splurge, but knowing when to invest in an item verses just buying it because it’s popular or on trend, is a secret skill of mine.

This week I kept seeing the most random of all trends, a basic medium-brown suede block heel sandal.  This shoe was super basic, but I kept seeing it all over blogs and social media.  After looking into the mysterious basic shoe, that I was now convinced went with every summer outfit I could possible wear, I found them at two high-end brands.

StuartWeitzman.com


Fashion Jackson

They are sold out!

Cupcakes and Cashmere 

Both brands being way out of my price range for a trendy summer heel, I thought all hope was lost and I was going to have to resort to last summer’s sandals, but then I wandered over to Target's website (to look for a new lamp, of all things)…and bam! There it was, my basic medium-brown suede block heel sandal, and totally in my price range!



No comments:

Post a Comment