...splurge or save...

...having very sensitive and fair skin, it has taken me years to figure out what make-up will work for my coloring and not cause any irritation.


I splurge on make-up items for two reasons. Either they last for a long time, like blush, or I am super sensitive to it, like lip gloss.


  1. Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush - $45.00
  2. Chanel Rouge Allure Colour & Shine Lip Gloss - $37.00

Saving is always nice and on the make-up items that I use up quickly, I was happy to find the below products.
  1. L'oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup - $10.95
  2. Revlon PhotoReady Primer & Eye Shadow - $10.99
  3. Neutrogena Shine Control Powder - $12.49
  4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brighten Eye Perfector - $13.49
  5. Revlon Brow Fantasy - $5.99
  6. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara - $6.99
  7. Relvon ColorStay Eye Liner - $8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment